Whereas on common each track is about 4-5 minutes every in a Bollywood film, some composers put that rule within the trash and composed some numbers which are means too lengthy.
So, right here among the longest Bollywood numbers that you just by no means realized went on perpetually :
1. Sandese Aate Hai – Border (10:40 minutes)
This lovely track from J.P. Dutta’s Border was composed by Anu Malik. It’s over 10 minutes lengthy and describes each soldier’s feelings who’s posted away from his household.
2. Ek Saathi Aur Bhi Tha – LOC Kargil (8:46 minutes)
This track composed by Anu Malik and sung by Sonu Nigam paid homage to each martyr who misplaced his life combating for the nation in the course of the Kargil Conflict in 1999. The track is over 8 minutes lengthy.
3. Senti Wali Psychological – Shaandaar (10:05 minutes)
This track that includes Alia Bhatt was composed by music maestro Amit Trivedi. It’s over 10 minutes lengthy.
4. Sunoji Dulhan – Hum Saath Saath Hain (11:36 minutes)
This enjoyable track when everybody from the Chaturvedi khandaan welcomes their new bhabhi within the household was composed by Raam Laxman. It’s over 11 minutes lengthy.
5. Didi Tera Devar Deewana – Hum Aapke Hain Koun (7:38 minutes)
This blockbuster hit track is a marriage favorite for many years now. The pure magic created by Madhuri Dixit and Salman Khan remains to be iconic. Composed by Raam Laxman and Lata Mangeshkar, this track is over 7 minutes lengthy.
6. Antakshari – Maine Pyar Kiya (9:23 minutes)
This iconic film starring Salman Khan and Bhagyashree had a enjoyable Antakshari musical which is over 9 minutes lengthy.
7. Soni Soni – Mohabbatein (9:10 minutes)
This lovely Holi track which confirmed all solid members having fun with themselves was composed by Jatin-Lalit. It’s over 9 minutes lengthy.
8. The Medley – Mujhse Dosti Karoge (12:09 minutes)
Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan, Sonu Nigam and Pamela Chopra mixed some common Hindi songs for a medley for Raj Khanna (Hrithik Rishan) and Tina Kapoor’s (Kareena Kapoor) sangeet ceremony within the film. The track is over 12 minutes lengthy.
9. Piya Tose Naina Laage Re – Information (8:29 minutes)
This enigmatic track starring Waheeda Rahman was composed by S D Burman and sung by Lata Mageshkar. It’s over 8 minutes lengthy.
10. Humein to Loot Liya Mil Ke Husn Waalon Ne – Al Hilal (8:41 minutes)
The preferred Qawalli track from the 1958 tremendous hit film Al Hilal is sung by Ismail Azad over 8 minutes lengthy.
11. Kabootar Ja Ja Ja – Maine Pyar Kiya (7:47 minutes)
Maine Pyar Kiya’s favorite track can also be one of many longest songs. Composed by Raam Laxman, this track is over 8 minutes lengthy.
12. Panchi Nadiya Pawan Ke – Refugee (9:50 minutes)
Sung by Sonu Nigam and Alka Yagnik, and composed by Anu Malik, this lovely track is over 9 minutes lengthy.
13. Aap Ke Kamre Mein – Yaadon Ki Baaraat ( 11:07 minutes)
This lovely quantity was sung by Kishore Kumar and Asha Bhosle. It was composed by RD Burman.
14. Kehta Hai Baabul – Baabul (8:00 minutes)
Amitabh Bachchan sings this melodious bidaai track for her daughter within the film. It’s written by Sameer and is 8 minutes lengthy.
Which track shocked you?