The Indira Gandhi Nationwide Open College (IGNOU) has as soon as once more prolonged the deadline for on-line submission of admission and re-registration kinds for numerous UG and PG programmes supplied within the July 2021 session.
College students will now be capable of register for admission on College’s official web site ignou.ac.in until August 31 for various open and distance studying (ODL) and on-line programmes. The earlier deadline was August 16.
Steps to register for IGNOU July 2021 session
- Go to IGNOU admission portal ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Go to ‘Register On-line’ part and choose ‘Recent Admission’
- Click on on the button ‘NEW REGISTRATION’ and full registration
- Login and fill software kind, choose course, add paperwork
- Pay price and submit kind
- Obtain kind and take printout
Right here’s the registration hyperlink.
IGNOU affords over 200 ODL programmes and 16 on-line programmes. An inventory of programmes and different info can be found on the web sites.
A registration price of Rs 200 is relevant. Candidates are suggested to learn in regards to the programs supplied by IGNOU intimately on the ‘Programme Info’ tab on the College’s web site. The Prospectus can be downloaded from the web site.
For ODL programmes, SC, ST college students can avail the price exemption facility. Nevertheless, the ability is for just one programme per admission cycle.
Right here’s IGNOU Widespread Prospectus 2021.